Telephone+55 21 3609-7926
LanguagesPortuguese, English and Spanish
Mariana has been working on matters related to Public Law, Infrastructure and Regulation, with emphasis on public procurement (especially, public-private partnerships – PPPs and concessions), administrative agreements and regulations issued by agencies overseeing the main infrastructure sectors and industries in Brazil.
Mariana is responsible for the public law and regulated industries areas in the firm.
Bachelor of Law Degree (LL.B.) from Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de São Paulo (USP). Extension Course in Project Finance from EduCorp, of ABDIB – Associação Brasileira de Infraestrutura e Indústrias de Base. Postgraduate Degree in Infrastructure Law from Escola de Direito de São Paulo da Fundação Getúlio Vargas (GVLaw). Member of the Brazilian Bar Association.
Mariana is listed as one of the most admired attorneys in Brazil by the publication Análise Advocacia 2020.
Articles and Publications
- Environmental Stocche Forbes’ Radar – 50th Edition
- Stocche Forbes Environmental Radar 49th
- Federal Decree extend terms to negotiate agreements regarding proportional salary and working hours reduction and temporary suspension of employment agreements
- New Federal Decree to foster sustainable infrastructure projects
- BNDES divulga edital para chamada pública de seleção de FIDCs destinados para MPMEs