Guilherme Gaspari Coelho
Telephone+55 11 3755-5472
LanguagesPortuguese, English, German and Spanish
Guilherme has gathered experience in the last few years in corporate and debt restructurings, mainly advising financial creditors and bondholders on workouts, recapitalizations, judicial and extrajudicial restructurings and other special situations. Guilherme also has experience in prevention and dispute resolution, representing clients in civil litigation and arbitration proceedings, with particular focus on commercial and corporate matters.
Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B.) from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP). Masters of Laws Degree in Civil Procedure from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP). Masters of Laws Degree (LL.M.) from University of Pennsylvania Law School. Member of the Brazilian Bar Association and Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Processual – IBDP.
The Legal 500 recommends Guilherme as “next generation partner” in Bankruptcy and Restructuring and recommends him in. Dispute Resolution – Litigation. (The Legal 500 Latin America 2019).
Guilherme is recognized by Benchmark Litigation Latin America 2020 as “Future Star”.
Guilherme was recommended by the GRR (Global Restructuring Review) Guide “Names to know in Brazil”, which is a list of lawyers you need to know in the Brazilian restructuring market.
Articles and Publications
- Environmental Stocche Forbes’ Radar – 50th Edition
- Stocche Forbes Environmental Radar 49th
- Federal Decree extend terms to negotiate agreements regarding proportional salary and working hours reduction and temporary suspension of employment agreements
- New Federal Decree to foster sustainable infrastructure projects
- BNDES divulga edital para chamada pública de seleção de FIDCs destinados para MPMEs