Fernanda Rezemini Cardoso
Telephone+55 11 3755-5459
LanguagesPortuguese and English
Fernanda has been working for over 20 years in corporate law matters, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings resulting from acquisitions, corporate restructurings, broad legal advisory to listed companies, and, remarkably, private equity transactions both on the buy and sell sides.
Fernanda has a comprehensive experience in representing shareholders, managers and companies in administrative proceedings before the Brazilian Securities Exchange Commission – CVM.
EducationBachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B.) from Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de São Paulo (USP). Masters of Laws Degree (L.L.M) from the London School of Economics. Member of the Brazilian Bar Association.
The Legal 500 recommends Fernanda in Corporate and M&A and Dispute Resolution – Litigation (The Legal 500 Latin America 2021).
Articles and Publications
- Environmental Stocche Forbes’ Radar – 50th Edition
- Stocche Forbes Environmental Radar 49th
- Federal Decree extend terms to negotiate agreements regarding proportional salary and working hours reduction and temporary suspension of employment agreements
- New Federal Decree to foster sustainable infrastructure projects
- BNDES divulga edital para chamada pública de seleção de FIDCs destinados para MPMEs