Renato Lisieri Stanley
Telephone+55 11 3755-5470
LanguagesPortuguese and English
Renato has experience in the tax field with focus on corporate income taxes, domestic and international tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, infrastructure, and specialized consulting in the taxation of industrial sectors. Practice includes tax litigation, with experience with tax administrative proceedings, in drafting defenses, appeals and requests for ruling with sectors of the Federal, State and Municipal Tax Public Administration.
EducationBachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B.) from Law School of Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo – PUC. Specialization degree in Tax Law from Brazilian Institute of Taxation – IBDT. Specialization degree in International Tax Law from Brazilian Institute of Taxation – IBDT. Masters in Laws Degree (LL.M.) (single courses) in International Tax Law from International Tax Center at Leiden University in The Netherlands – ITC. Member of the Brazilian Bar Association – OAB.
Articles and Publications
- Environmental Stocche Forbes’ Radar – 50th Edition
- Stocche Forbes Environmental Radar 49th
- Federal Decree extend terms to negotiate agreements regarding proportional salary and working hours reduction and temporary suspension of employment agreements
- New Federal Decree to foster sustainable infrastructure projects
- BNDES divulga edital para chamada pública de seleção de FIDCs destinados para MPMEs