Telephone+55 11 3755-5615
LanguagesPortuguese and English
Melissa focuses on corporate and commercial law and has significant experience in a variety of sectors, with a focus on the energy, infrastructure, sanitation, real estate and telecommunications sectors. Regularly represents private equity funds, private and public corporate clients, pension plans and investment banking firms on M&A, private equity, corporate reorganizations, joint venture, venture capital and other complex corporate transactions.
Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B.) from Law School of Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie.
Lato Sensu Specialization in finance and accounting from Instituto FIPECAFI.
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association.
Articles and Publications
- Environmental Stocche Forbes’ Radar – 50th Edition
- Stocche Forbes Environmental Radar 49th
- Federal Decree extend terms to negotiate agreements regarding proportional salary and working hours reduction and temporary suspension of employment agreements
- New Federal Decree to foster sustainable infrastructure projects
- BNDES divulga edital para chamada pública de seleção de FIDCs destinados para MPMEs