Guilherme Mendes Soares
+55 11 3755-5400
Portuguese and English
Guilherme has been working for more than 10 years in tax practice, in projects involving tax advice (direct and indirect taxes), tax modeling for Brazilian and foreign companies, as well as M&A projects, auditing and tax health check, tax recovery projects and administrative and judicial litigation.
Guilherme participate in the writing of the book Repertório Analítico de Jurisprudência do CARF and is Co-author of the Doing Business in Brazil for Korean SMEs, this last one within a partnership with Golden Hawk Consulting and the South Korean Ministry of Justice.
Bachelor of Laws Degree (LL.B.) from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie.
Lato Sensu Specialization in Tax Law from Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário (IBDT).
Currently attending MBA in Tax and Corporate Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV).
Member of the Brazilian Bar Association.
Articles and Publications
- Environmental Stocche Forbes’ Radar – 50th Edition
- Stocche Forbes Environmental Radar 49th
- Federal Decree extend terms to negotiate agreements regarding proportional salary and working hours reduction and temporary suspension of employment agreements
- New Federal Decree to foster sustainable infrastructure projects
- BNDES divulga edital para chamada pública de seleção de FIDCs destinados para MPMEs